Friday, March 27, 2015

Cookbook Wish List

My birthday is a month away.  Instead of getting coffee travel mugs that I have no use for, I thought I would put this out into the universe and see what it returns to me.

I have created a wish list on Amazon that can be found at http://amzn.com/w/3048PAXIKO62F. The list is comprised of nine pie cookbooks that I do not own, that I would like to own, and that I think would up my pie game.

And I need to up my pie game.  I plan to enter some competitions this summer at the Lake County and Illinois State Fairs.  For these competitions my recipes need to be original; however, a solid technique for getting the perfect consistency of certain trickier fillings would be immensely helpful in creating my own recipes.

Piece out!
Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment